For a high-quality, lightweight stationary workout bike, look no further than the AC Sport from Schwinn. It has a zinc-plated steel frame that ensures durability yet weighs only 126 pounds. The bike itself is comfortable, with features meant for long cycling sessions. Bike can be adjusted to suit persons of most heights, allowing for maximum endurance building and weight loss. Because the AC Sport is also compatible with Mpower consoles, you can easily track your performance.
The Schwinn AC Sport bike is a great option for serious cyclists or workout enthusiasts who want the feel of a real lightweight “outdoor” bike in their own home or gym.
- Zinc-Plated Steel Frame: This frame keeps the stationary bike light enough that it can be moved, while its design keeps it sturdy and ensures it can handle users up to 350 pounds. The frame on the AC Sport is deep silver and is resistant to corrosion and rust.
- Double Link Pedals: These pedals are standard to most bikes both stationary and regular, so you’ve probably used them before. They are easy to use and help keep feet secure without making it a hassle to get on and off the bike. Pedals also come with SPD and toe-clip combination.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders: Thanks to these holders, you can expand your sessions on the AC Sport by keeping two water bottles on them for easy access to hydration.
- Chain Drive System: For an authentic sport cycling feel and accurate clocking of time and mileage, this bike uses a forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket.
- Performance Handlebars: Handlebars are sturdy and easy to lean forward on without toppling the bike. They also include three-position, fore-aft adjustment options.
- Magnetic Brakes: These magnets brake your bike smoothly and also won’t wear down over time.
- Smart Release: This system (distinguished by red flywheel) allows the bike’s flywheel to come quickly to a complete, safe stop.
- Schwinn Fit System: Customize your workout session with the Schwinn Fit System. This allows for even the smallest adjustments to be made to the bike so that proper seat heights and handlebar positions are ensured.