Precor 932i Experience Treadmill, the 932i is a durable, low-impact treadmill and includes the essential features members need in an affordable package. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects (GFX) impact control system, users are ensured a dynamic and rewarding workout.
PRECOR – 932i TREADMILL (REFURBISHED)
CONDITION: CLEANED AND SERVICED
SHIPS: FULLY ASSEMBLED
PROCESSING TIME: LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE IN 1-3 WEEKS
RESIDENTAL – 1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR
COMMERCIAL – 6 MONTHS PARTS AND LABOR
- Ground Effects Impact Control System: Ground Effects impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology: Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Deck and Belt: Deck is a 1″ Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lbs high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Emergency Stop: Yes – Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Console Type: Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 7 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual Interval Basic Heart Rate Control Weight Loss Random Track Gerkin Fitness Test
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart rate, Incline, Profile, SmartRate, Speed, Pace, Average speed, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
- Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars.
- Telemetry Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: Yes
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph
- Decline / Incline Range: 0% – 15% in 0.5% increments
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Power Requirements –
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Power Cord Management: Power cord management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame siderails and snap-in cord clips.
- Height with PVS: 73″
- Step-Up Height: 7.5″
- Running Surface: 22″ X 56″
- Roller Diameter: 2.5″
- Handrail Length: 11.5″
- TECH SPECS –
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 331 lbs (150 kg)
- Dimensions: 79″ L x 34″ W x 59″ H / (200.5 x 86 x 150 cm)