The Precor TRM 885 is the top-of-the- line treadmill was designed for commercial facilities because it delivers optimum performance, durability, and an incomparable feel and quiet operation for exercisers. 3° decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) and Ground Effects® Impact Control (GFX), the TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking.
PRECOR – 885 TREADMILL WITH P80 SCREEN (REFURBISHED)
Out of stock
SHIPS: FULLY ASSEMBLED
PROCESSING TIME: LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE IN 1-3 WEEKS
COMMERCIAL – 6 MONTHS PARTS AND LABOR
RESIDENTIAL – 12 MONTHS PARTS AND LABOR
Out of stock
Get notified when this product is in stock
- Stride Support: Integrated Footplant Technology
- GROUND EFFECTS TECHNOLOGY: Yes
- Integrated Footplant Technology: makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
- Deck and Belt: Rear deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform to reduce shock to runner and provides a firm push off. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed composed of 52 lb high -density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Seigling E8 special weave multi-ply polyester belt, with dry lubricant integrated into the material, is exclusive to Precor.
- Elevation system: generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- EMERGENCY STOP Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stopswitch has no magent to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- AUTO STOP: Yes
- POWER-FACTOR CORRECTION: Yes
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: Integrated
- TAP CONTROL: No
- TACTILE DOME KEYS: Yes
- QUICKSTART: Yes
- MOTION CONTROLS: Yes
- NUMERIC KEYPAD: Yes
- CONSOLE LANGUAGE(S): Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish (software updates occur frequently, check with your sales representative for the latest features available)
- UNITS SELECTION: Metric or U.S. Standard
- PRESET PROGRAMS: Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- ELECTRONIC READOUTS: Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Target Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Target, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Workout Summary
- MAXIMUM WORKOUT TIME: 120 minutes
- MAXIMUM PAUSE TIME (PAUSE): 120 seconds
- Heart Rate Monitoring Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Heart Rate Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SMARTRATE: No
- PERSONAL VIEWING SCREEN (PVS) (SPECIFICATION) 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- IPOD / IPHONE COMPATIBLE: Integrated
- CSAFE READY: No
- FITLINXX COMPATIBLE: No
- DIAGNOSTICS: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- SPEED RANGE (MPH / KM/H): 0.5 – 16 mph / 0.5-25.5 km/h
- DECLINE / INCLINE RANGE: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- MOTOR: IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- STEP-UP HEIGHT (INCHES / CM): 11.6 inches / 29.5 cm
- RUNNING SURFACE (L X W) (INCHES / CM): 60 X 20 inches / 153 X 51 cm
- ROLLER DIAMETER (INCHES / CM): 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- POWER CORD MANAGEMENT: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- HANDRAIL LENGTH (INCHES / CM): 24 inches / 61 cm
- U.S. & CANADA 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- CORD LENGTH: 3.7 m / 12 ft
- Regulatory: FCC, ETL, CE, EN957 / ASTM
- NOTE: p80 consoles work with a wired (Ethernet) internet connection. They do not work with a wireless (WiFi) connection
- TECH SPECS –
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Weight: 430 lbs (195 kg)
- Dimensions: 88″ L x 35″ W x 70.5 H / (223.5 x 89 x 179 cm)
|Dimensions||83 x 35 x 68.5 in|