- CrossRamp Technology With Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp Technology Automatic
- Ramp Angle 13-40°
- Ramp Material Precision extruded, anodized aluminum
- Handlebars Fixed, for lower-body focus
- Biomechanics Patented, low-impact EFX motion is smooth and natural, providing the lowest Rate of Perceived Exertion of any cardio exercise system to make your workouts more comfortable, even though you are working out strenuously. The patented motion allows your heels to remain in contact with foot pedals, reducing muscle and tendon stress.
- Reversible Pedal Rotation Yes
- Console Type Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- QuickStart Yes
- Numeric Keypad Yes
- Preset Programs Manual: Interval, Weight Loss, Variety, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Performance, Fitness Test, 1 Cross Training, 2 Cross Training, and 3 Cross Training
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance level, CrossRamp angle, Distance, Strides/min, Total strides, Calories, Heart rate, Time remaining, Time elapsed, Time in zone, Segment time, Remaining, Average speed, Calories/min, Calories/hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, % Complete, Workout profile, Workout summary
- Length 80 inches
- Width 32 inches
- Height 68 inches
- Equipment Weight 338 lbs