The self-powered UBK 815 upright bike features custom-designed handlebars with integrated handheld heart rate for maximum comfort and efficient workout experience. One-handed seat adjustment on or off the bike, redesigned saddle for riding comfort, and improved knee over pedal spindle (KOPS) geometry for efficient pedaling mean a smooth, comfortable workout.
PRECOR – 815 UPRIGHT BIKE WITH P10 CONSOLE (REFURBISHED)
Out of stock
SHIPS: FULLY ASSEMBLED
PROCESSING TIME: LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE IN 1-3 WEEKS
COMMERCIAL – 6 MONTHS PARTS AND LABOR
RESIDENTIAL – 1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR
Out of stock
Get notified when this product is in stock
- Handlebars: Over-molded handlebar design offers the user three comfortable riding positions: upright, cruising and road. In the road position, the ergonomic-shaped handlebars position the wrists in a natural, neutral position. The wide width of the handlebars provides stability and comfort along the entire forearm. The overall width of the handlebars is similar to indoor cycling bikes, which is narrower than most stationary bikes. This places the user in better ergonomic position, with the forearms more directly under the shoulders. In the cruising position, the wide handlebar is more comfortable on the user’s hands. Touch heart rate is integrated in the upright and road-race positions.
- Seat: Improved, ergonomic saddle design with comfort groove is injection-molded polyurethan with custom density for optimum riding comfort. 10.5 inches (27 cm) width quickly tapers to a narrow nose for improved riding comfort.
- Biomechanics: To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, the seat post angle and seat post offset from the crank are key to efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat post angle is 74 degrees with a 5-inch (13 cm) offset from the crank axle. This places the forward knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in a horizontal position.
- Bearings: The bottom bracket assembly uses a hardened steel shaft with deep-groove sealed precision ball bearings designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- Pedals: For double the convenience, dual-sided pedals allow the rider to use the pedals with or without the integrated pedal strap. The extra wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form with the foot directly over the user’s knee.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Seat Adjustment: New, convenient seat adjustment allows the user to easily change the seat to their desired height, either on or off the bike.
- Covers: Covers are attached with minimal hardware and can be removed without taking off the pedals or cranks.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Cable Management: Optional
- Universal Seat Mount: Yes
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and consistent resistance progression.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Console Type: P10 stream-lined LED display
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Quick Start: Yes
- Motion Controls: No
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 6 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, Basic Heart Rate Control, Weight Loss, Random, Hill Climb
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Speed, Watts, Heart rate, Profile, SmartRate®, Resistance, RPM, Time, Percent complete, Heart rate
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Yes. Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s heart rate chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) + Personal Entertainment Player (PEP) (iPod® compatibility): Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: No
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs / (158.75 Kilograms)
- Weight: 160 lbs / (72.57 Kilograms)
- User Height Range: 58″ to 78″ / (147.32cm x 198.12cm)
- Dimensions: 48″ L x 21″ W x 57″ H / (121.92cm L x 53.34cm W x 144.78cm H)
- Height with PVS: 70″ / (177.8cm)
- Crank Width: 19 / 7.5
Ordering & Pick Up
- Reserving items does not guarantee availability. Upon confirmation of availability, an invoice will be provided along with a link for payment.
- Reservations are for pick up only. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY ARE NOT INCLUDED. If you require shipping, freight, or delivery and install, please call for pricing. These purchases must be made by phone to include applicable pricing and taxes.
- There is a 25% cancellation fee.
- Treadmills Note: each treadmill requires a 120v/20amp dedicated outlet.
- For security purposes, be prepared to show ID for purchase and at the time of pick up.
- Pick Up Location: 5965 Peachtree Corners East, Suite B-3 Norcross, GA 30071Treadmills
- We will assist in loading items onto your vehicle. However, the customer is responsible for providing appropriate strapping and securing items inside and/or on vehicle. Disassembly fees may apply.
- Pick up is available by appointment only, Monday-Saturday. Please call (770) 237-9114 or email
info@DSIfitness.com to schedule.