The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 885 takes fitness to a whole new level with the addition of the Open Stride™ feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every workout a personalized experience. The AMT 885 provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
PRECOR AMT 885 with OPEN STRIDE P80 SCREEN (REFURBISHED)
- Adaptive Stride Length Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride™ Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Dual Action Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Stride Dial™ By selecting Stride Dial™ from the Workout Progress Panel, users see stride length changes in real-time to determine the muscle groups being worked. By touching the Views button, users can add the Stride Dial™ to the Icon bar at the bottom of the touch screen.
- Biomechanics Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- Foot Pedals Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Step-on Platform Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- Bearings and Pivot Points The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player. P80 console provides iPod/iPhone® docking station
- Covers Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- Transport Wheels Integrated
- Cable Management Optional
- Resistance System
- Resistance System Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels 1 – 20
- Minimum Watts 20 watts
- Maximum Watts 375 watts
- Console Features
- Console Type 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Tap Control No
- Tactile Dome Keys Yes
- QuickStart™ Yes
- Motion Controls Yes
- Numeric Keypad Yes
- Console Language(s) Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish (software updates occur frequently, check with your sales representative for the latest features available)
- Units Selection Metric and U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs Lose Weight Fat Burner Aerobic Be Fit Manual Rolling Hills Mountain Peaks Hill Climb 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K
- Electronic Readouts Total Distance Distance Remaining Target Distance Total Calories Burned Calories/Min Calories/Hr, Mets Watts Target Time Elapsed Time Remaining Time in Zone Segment Strides/Min Average Strides/Min Total Strides Heart Rate Average Heart Rate Max Heart Rate Target Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time 120 minutes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) 120 seconds
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate® No
- Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible Integrated
- Network Capabilities
- CSAFE Ready No
- Preva™ Network Capable Optional
- Diagnostics Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Equipment Specifications
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) (inches / cm) 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) 8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm) 4 inches / 10 cm
- Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height 73 inches / 186 cm
- Equipment Weight 422 lbs / 191 kg
- Machine Weight (base equipment) 422 lbs / 191 kg
- Power Requirements
- Equipment Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 vac 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 vac N/A
- International 240 vac Applicable country-specific power cord
- FCC FCC
- ETL ETL
- CE CE
- EN957 / ASTM EN957 / ASTM
|Dimensions||70 x 32 x 67 in|