THIS CIRCUIT COMES WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Free Motion Circuit includes:
1. Chest Press – The FreeMotion Chest targets muscles in the shoulders, arms and chest. Plus, it helps engage your stabilizer muscles to improve core strength and overall balance. Its purpose is to functionally train the upper body to work together in pushing movements.
2. Shoulder Press – The FreeMotion Shoulder strengthens your body for sport-specific movements like boxing and swimming. Functionally trains arms, shoulders and back to work together in turning and lifting movements. Plus, the FreeMotion Shoulder works to engage your core and stabilizer muscles so you can improve overall strength.
3. Row – The FreeMotion Row helps to build core strength while preventing injury. Independent arm movements allow for specific exercises that target muscles in the back, shoulders and arms. Plus, the FreeMotion Row engages your stabilizer muscles helping you improve core strength and overall balance.
4. Step Up – The FreeMotion Lift Machine provides users with an easy and effective way to get a great total body workout! It is also ADA compliant to accommodate wheelchair users. Designed with multiple users in mind, the FreeMotion Lift Machine offers the benefits of multiple exercises in one effective and durable workout machine!
5. Hamstring – The FreeMotion Step builds balance, strength and coordination. Targets muscles in the entire lower body to increase strength for activities such as climbing stairs.
6. Quad – The FreeMotion Quad functionally trains leg mescles to work together using the fron of the left, hip and knee. Single leg movements allow for a variety of exercise motion and increase balance. Plus it engages your stabilizer muscles to improve core strength.
7. Lat Pull – The FreeMotion Wide Tower Lat functionally trains the arms, shoulders, and back to work together in pulling and lifting movements. Muscles targeted are in the back, shoulders and arms. Plus, the FreeMotion Row engages your stabilizer muscles helping you improve core strength and overall balance.
8. Squat – The Free Motion Squat targets muscles in the lower body and core. Functionally trains the muscles of the legs and trunk to work together and builds stabilizer muscle strength to protect hip, knee and ankle joints.