Cybex 770C Upright Bike w/ E3 Console, automatically ensures the pedaling position will be biomechanically correct and comfortable for riders of all sizes, simply by adjusting the seat. Most ordinary bikes leave a lot to be desired in terms of their overall quality, user-friendly features and programmability. The Cybex 770C Upright Bike provides a remarkably complete package combining true comfort with exceptional quality and features. Equally impressive is the fact that the Cybex 770C Upright is quieter, smoother, and more comfortable than most other upright bikes in its class. The low-maintenance design makes it perfect when it’s important to keep support costs low. Talk about a truly advanced design! The Cybex E3 View embedded monitor with three distinct viewing modes delivers the precise content that you want on a 15.6” high definition screen. 15.6″ high definition screen with three viewing modes. Integrates with the CardioTouch (700 Series) command center eliminating the fumble for typical on-screen controls and allows the user to focus on their workout.
CYBEX – 770C UPRIGHT BIKE W/ E3 CONSOLE (REFURBISHED)
SHIPS: FULLY ASSEMBLED
PROCESSING TIME: LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE IN 1-3 WEEKS
COMMERCIAL: 6 MONTHS PARTS AND LABOR
RESIDENTIAL: 1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR
- Incredible Resistance: Provides a remarkably wide range of resistance levels – which makes the BikeMax more accommodating for a wider range of riders of varying levels, endurance and overall fitness.
- Quality Controlled: The epitome of “club quality”. It boasts a welded steel frame; an epoxy powder-coated finish; a sturdy cover molded of ABS instead of cheap polystyrene; plus a low maintenance design engineered to be more durable and easier to clean.
- More Reliable By Design: Features a modular design and fewer moving parts – both of which help to minimize reliability and promote rider confidence and satisfaction.
- Resistance Range: Minimum – 20 Watts; Maximum – 900 Watts
- Modes of Operation: Modes of operation include Constant Power, Bike Mode and Speed Control (isokinetic)
- Resistance Type: Hybrid Eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Compliance: FCC Class B, ETL listed to UL 1647, ASTM, CSA, EN 957, CE – Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives
- Display: E3 Console
- The Cybex E3 View embedded monitor with three distinct viewing modes delivers the precise content that you want on a 15.6” high definition screen. 15.6″ high definition screen with three viewing modes. Integrates with the CardioTouch (700 Series) command center eliminating the fumble for typical on-screen controls and allows the user to focus on their workout.
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability (chest strap not included). Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Languages: 9 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch)
- Convenience features: Magazine rack, water bottle and utility tray
- Integrated audio/visual controls: Yes
- Programming: Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control as well as two Power; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode, Constant Power or Speed Control; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels; one Fitness Test
- Power: AC Adapter Required
- TECH SPECS –
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181kg)
- Weight: 143.5 lbs (65kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48″ L x 22.5″ W x 64″ H
|Dimensions||48 x 22.5 x 64 in|